Wednesday, September 5, 2018

AIR OPTIX AQUA wear feeling


I have air optix aqua
I bought it without worrying because I had more purity than other lenses.


The air optix aqua has six in one set.
It is packed like a one-day lens

The air optix aqua is a lens that can be used for one set per month.

Air optix aqua is moist and comfortable than other lenses

Is it because it is a lens that can be used for one month than general one day lens?
It seems to be much more resilient.

There is also a hula phenomenon and a feeling of inconvenience when you put it on for a long time
Compared to lenses I used before
This phenomenon is less.

I wonder why I wore an air optix aqua air optix aqua.

If you purchase one set, you can use it for 3 months.
Good price and good eye health air optix aqua.

I recommend an air optix aqua lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment