Monday, September 3, 2018

Soft Lens Recommendation - Comfortable fit, moist acuvue oasys 2 weeks wear lens

Recommended Product Review - acuvue oasys 2 week lens


I want to reduce my soft lens as much as possible if I do not wear it all day.

Eventually I was wearing from morning till night.

So the lens is as moist as possible, we use it while keeping the period of use


I wrote Akuve Moist, I also wrote Define, and I think I've used a lot of things.


However, as I wear lenses every day,

After the Oasis was released after changing the lens for 2 weeks' wear

I'm using a wacky accout oasis!



1. High oxygen permeability with silicone hydrogel material

2. Contains a large amount of wetting factor to moisturize all day

3. UV Protection Class 1 (UVA 90%, UVB 99% or more blocked)


Honestly, a couple of days is a very moist feeling.

You should use a lot of heaters now and put dry tears in the dry weather.



But I have used lenses for a long time

Among the products I used were thin, so there was no sense of foreign body.

I think it's the easiest way to wear it even if you wear it for a long time.

So I keep wearing it with the Accub Oasis.

I recommend it to people around!



No comments:

Post a Comment