Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Circle Lens Recommended / Circle Lenses Recommended





The sunshine was more beautiful
Natural gray circle lenses recommended

WATER GRAY (CLASSI)

WATER GRAY (CLASSI)

I guess it's a gray mania that I can not help.
Color Lens Circle Lenses
1 year ... until last year, I only wore a transparent lens.
This one is wearing once .....
I'm so hooked to charm ... I can not wear it.

I brought another color this time.
Last time I actually reviewed the gray color
This time a little more light and bright color than last time !!

Wow .. I was wearing today
Because it's more beautiful when viewed from the sun.


Also comfortable to wear
I have the characteristics of the corresponding thing.
Multi-curves so no hula ~~~~~~~~
I wore it for about 12 hours today.
There was no dryness in the eyes.
The real sunlight is hot and hot today.
But there was no irritation in the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment